The Australian Maritime Safety Authority requires vessels of a number of classes to carry certain medical supplies on board, including at least one portable first aid kit.
Luckily, we’ve made it easier for owners and operators to meet these mandatory requirements, while ensuring their passengers and crew stay safe and sound.
SURVIVAL’s Marine Scale G First Aid KIT contains everything you need to stay compliant and safe while at sea, and comes jam-packed with:
- A nationally compliant, fully stocked SURVIVAL Workplace First Aid KIT (see details below).
- Our specially designed SURVIVAL Marine Scale G Module (see details below).
- Our award-winning First Aid Emergency Handbook.
- A large SURVIVAL Waterproof Box to keep these vital pieces of equipment dry, secure and out of the elements.
- An empty Module Bag for the storage of additional medicines.
In addition, you’ll also get:
+ Our leading design and layout
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts, SURVIVAL’s colour-coded labelling system enables you to clearly identify the Bundle’s first aid contents, and also explains the typical use for each item.
This unique system makes it quicker and easier for you to respond to any emergency situation at sea.
Components that are easy to refill and restock
Our clear numbering system tells you how many of each item you should have on hand – so you’ll always know when it’s time to refill and restock your KIT.
+ High-quality products
Our Workplace First Aid KIT is made from durable and water-resistant 600D Oxford polyester.
It features strong zippers and double-stitched handles, and the outer KIT can also be wiped down with disinfectant liquid.
In addition to the extensive selection of first aid items, the KIT itself contains CPR instructions to support your first aid training in the case of an emergency at sea.
+ Personalised first aid
Each SURVIVAL First Aid KIT includes a ‘personal section’: a meshed area with a zipper that allows you to add your own specific, additional first aid items.
Bigger and better than ever, the KIT also features an increased depth and extra full mesh panel, as well as two new, deep pockets for additional storage of personal first aid items.
Don’t get caught out when you’re out at sea - grab your SURVIVAL Marine Scale G First Aid KIT and ensure you’re always safe and compliant.
Components - Marine Scale G First Aid KIT
The SURVIVAL Marine Scale G First Aid KIT comes with the following:
- Waterproof Box - Large
- First Aid Emergency Handbook
- SURVIVAL Workplace First Aid KIT (contents listed below)
- Marine Scale G Module (contents listed below)
- Module Bag - Empty (for additional medicines)
SURVIVAL Workplace First Aid KIT Components
- 50 x Adhesive dressings, sterile, individually wrapped
- Antiseptic/Wound Care - saline, sterile, 30ml x2
- 1 x Bandage shears, 19cm stainless steel
- 1 x Combine dressing, sterile, 10cm x 20cm
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 7.5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 5 x Cotton gauze swabs, (3 per pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x CPR Card
- 1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m in zip lock bag
- 4 x Eye pads, sterile
- 3 x Fever scan strip
- 1 x First Aid Booklet
- 5 x Hydro gel, sterile 3.5ml sachets
- 1 x Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm wide roll
- 1 x Ice Pack (instant). One use only.
- 5 x Nitrile gloves (1 pair in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 5cm x 5cm
- 3 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 7.5cm x 10cm
- 1 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 10cm x 10cm
- Note pad (located at the back of the First Aid Booklet) & pencil
- 3 x Plastic bags (3 sizes)
- 2 x Pressure bandage - 1 SMART Bandage, heavy duty, 10cm x 2m; 1 medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m
- 1 x Resuscitation shield, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & 1 skin cleaning wipe (in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Safety pins
- 4 x Saline, sterile, 30ml
- 10 x Skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide (1 with CPR KIT)
- 10 x Splinter probes, 5 per pack, sterile
- 2 x Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- 1 x Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel
- 3 x Wound closures (3 per pack), sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 14 medium, sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 15 large, sterile
Marine Scale G Module
- 1 x Dressing, Burn Pad with Hydro Gel - hydroactive (10 x 10cm or similar)
- 1 x BPC Wound dressing #15
- 1 x BPC Wound dressing #14
- 1 x Tape surgical waterproof 2.5cm x 5m
- 1 x Tape surgical waterproof 5cm x 5m
- 2 x Triangular bandage (96 x 96x136cm)
- 4 x Combine dressing (20cm x 10cm)
- 2 x Towels, disposable, pkt of 2
- 2 x Plastic Bags - Large
- 4 x Non-adherent wound dressing (10cm x 10cm)
- 5 x Nitrile gloves
- 6 x Safety pins
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.