The RapidStop® Tourniquet relies on key technologies to achieve rapid, intuitive and easy one-hand self-application. Application is even faster when a responder uses both hands to apply the tourniquet to a victim.
The RapidStop® Tourniquet achieves full occlusion reliably and rapidly. It requires only gross motor control, allowing self-application to be readily possible. The RapidStop® Tourniquet is appropriate for controlling haemorrhage for injuries to both the arms and legs.
Easy as 1-2-3 Three simple and fast steps set RapidStop® Tourniquet apart from the competition. Guided by instructions on the product, pocket-sized instruction cards and video format.
Integrated instructions on the RapidStop® Tourniquet are included using stitched waterproof vinyl tags resistant to any wear and tear.
For use as a life-saving device in high-stress trauma situations where application time is critical. Only gross motor skills required to operate the RapidStop® Tourniquet.
- Police, firefighters and EMTs are often first on the scene in civilian medical emergencies. RapidStop® Tourniquet can be easily carried and deployed by these service personnel to save lives.
- In places where people work daily with dangerous equipment on a construction site, oil rig, lumber yard, machine shop or distribution warehouse, RapidStop® Tourniquet should be at hand to mitigate the risk of death through serious limb injury.
- Whether hunting, camping, rock climbing, or mountain biking for leisure, the risks of extreme trauma due to accidents are real. RapidStop® Tourniquet should be an essential piece of kit for any outdoor adventurer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- TKTom K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoNecessary kit
This is part of my EDC and is the perfect size to keep on you.
- ACAdam C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoOne of the best iv
One of the best iv seen , new to the trauma field and this id very simple to use and easy to store in small aid kits , very quick to apply and is very good quality as well the setup is so simple and easy , I really do encourage you to order one as soon as u can
- KTKay T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoI added this to the
I added this to the Outdoor Bundle as a suitable option.
- WCWarren C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat product
Top quality well made easy to use, but hopefully not to be used, if you know what I mean 😀
This item goes with the snake bit and 1st aid kits previously purchased.
Great company to deal with, communication and quick delivery.
- JHJodine H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoperfect product, hopefully we never
perfect product, hopefully we never need it :-)