|Pack 5 x Hydrogel sachets, 4.5cm x 8.5cm, each containing 3.5grams
|Composition: 1% Melaleuca Oil (tea-tree oil) diluted in carbomer, propylene glycol, glycerine, purified water
|Intended Use: to moisten and cool burns, scalds and suburn and to prevent burn progression. It is also used to provide relief from discomfort caused by stings
|Expiry: 5 yrs from manufacture
|SINGLE USE ONLY
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- JPJosh P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoQuick and easily replenished. A+
Quick and easily replenished. A+ service
- WMWayne M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Multiple UsesRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoSo these work better than
So these work better than expected, the sachet have a generous amount gel and there size is easy to store, the quality of the packaging is very good, they are however a little hard to tear for my wife, overall I take these everywhere in to different first aide kits, wouldn't leave home without them in my kits.
- MAMargaret A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Multiple UsesRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoSurvival hydrogel has amazing healing
Survival hydrogel has amazing healing properties attributed, I feel, to the melaleuca oil. It also stops my granddaughter’s itch from insect bites.
- STSteve T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Multiple UsesRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoFantastic for sunburn and burns
Fantastic for sunburn and burns
- BBrianI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Fabulous service from Survival