The SURVIVAL Handy First Aid KIT is a small but serious first aid KIT -- easy to carry, pack and store – allowing you to respond to any kind of emergency.
Height: 19cm | Width (Closed): 8cm | Length (Closed): 15cm | Length (Open): 34cm | Weight: 535g
Leading first aid design and layout
Designed to be portable enough to be with you on the go, this compact first aid kit weighs just under 500 grams, yet still contains a SMART Snake Bandage and Pocket CPR KIT , as well as gloves, saline, antiseptic wipes and a resuscitation shield, shears, a first aid instruction booklet, tweezers, wound closures and lots more.
**The new and improved Handy KIT also includes a lightweight, compact emergency blanket that can be used to treat shock and hypothermia. **
The colour-coded labelling system also enables you to clearly identify first aid contents and explains the typical use for each item. This makes it quicker and easier to respond to any emergency situation.
Easy refill and restock
The numbered labelling system tells you how many of each item you should have – alerting you to replacement requirements and making it clear when you need to refill and restock.
Quality first aid product
The bag itself is coated 600D Oxford polyester, which is durable and water resistant. It’s made with strong zippers and has double stitched handles. The outer KIT can be wiped down with disinfectant liquid.
**The new and improved design for the SURVIVAL Handy First Aid KIT also features the sophisticated MOLLE system for tailored attachment, new shoulder straps and redesigned zips that are sturdier than ever before, with an extra layer of material on the outside that protects both zips and the KIT’s contents from the elements.**
In addition to the extensive selection of first aid items, the KIT contains CPR instructions to support your first aid training in the case of any on-the-go emergency.
On-the-go first aid now more customised than ever before
Inside your KIT, you will now find a new personal space section. It’s a meshed area with a zipper that allows you to include specific items or additional first aid contents suitable for your own personal needs.
Add your own insect repellent and sunscreen, or include some personal medications, blister packs or a couple of extra bandages – it’s entirely up to you.
**The improved KIT is also now bigger than ever, with an extra full mesh panel, as well as two new, deep pockets. **
Be prepared for any emergency
Ideal for adventurers, day trippers or weekend warriors, this Handy First aid KIT fits perfectly into handbags, sports bags, day packs, backpacks, rucksacks, child strollers or baby prams.
Having been on countless adventures already, it’s no wonder the Handy First Aid KIT is one of Australia’s leading portable first aid kits to help prepare you for any emergency.
Components - Handy First Aid KIT
- 20 x Adhesive dressings, sterile, individually wrapped
- Bandage shears, stainless steel
- Cotton gauze swabs, (3 in pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- CPR Card
- First Aid Booklet
- Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm wide roll
- 2 x Nitrile gloves (1 pair in CPR KIT)
- Note pad (located at the back of the First Aid Booklet) & pencil
- 1 x SMART Bandage, heavy duty, 10cm x 2m
- 1 x Emergency Blanket
- Resuscitation shield, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & 1 skin cleaning wipe (in CPR KIT)
- 1 x Saline, sterile, 30ml
- 2 x Safety Pins
- 4 x Skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide (1 with CPR KIT)
- Splinter probes, (5 per pack), sterile
- Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel
- Wound closures (3 per pack), sterile
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- BLBill L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThe SURVIVAL Handy First Aid
The SURVIVAL Handy First Aid KIT is a perfect addition to my car grab bag which also has a SURVIVAL Snake Bite KIT. It is compact but holds everything I need it to have in event of day to day injuries whether at work or in the bush
- PTPhilip T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoGood but needs more space
The straps are brilliant you can connect it to anything. The sections are good but there could be a little more space to add things like medication in the back, overall creates a great peace of mind knowing that you have enough.
- NBNathan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoI’m really happy with my
I’m really happy with my First aid kit, it’s small enough that I can carry it without worrying about weight but still has enough gear to handle most situations.
Also plenty of room to add some of my own stuff to it.
- HBHilary B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat kit for hiking!
I work as a tour group leader and this pack had pretty much everything i needed to lead bushwalking groups on hikes of 2-4 hours. It is compact, well laid out, and has enough spare room to take a second smart bandage as I work in snake country. It is a professional grade kit, looks very smart, and beautifully complements my gear.
- PSPaul S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat Quality and it being
Great Quality and it being modules makes it so easy to find things