SURVIVAL has joined forces with Ocean Warrior and Aussie Big Wave Surfer, Mark Visser, to produce a First Aid KIT that is specially designed for keeping all ocean warriors safe while they’re in the water.
The perfect safety tool for surfing, fishing, boating and anyone that spends time in and around the water. This special lightweight KIT fits perfectly in a small compartment on a jet ski, boat or in a backpack. It is made to float and contains everything you need to keep you safe on the seas.
An ideal companion for any water sports activity, key components include:
- Sterile, adhesive dressings and bandages
- Shears, swabs, splinter probes, gloves, wipes and wound closures
- Emergency blanket
- Waterproof dry bag
- CPR card
For extra protection, we recommend a SOF Tactical Tourniquet which will fit perfectly into the KIT’s spare pocket. This can be added to your order by selecting the With SOF Tactical Tourniquet product option.
* Please Note: Discount codes used on our store don't apply to this product.
+ Ocean Warrior KIT Dimensions
When Closed: Height: 19cm | Width: 15cm | Depth: 8cm | Weight: 500g
+ Leading first aid design and layout
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts and champion water sports athletes, expert knowledge and on-the-ground know-how ensures the design and layout of this KIT will make it quicker and easier to respond to any emergency situation.
+ Easy refill and restock
The numbered labelling system tells you how many of each item you should have – alerting you to replacement requirements and making it clear when you need to refill and restock.
+ Quality first aid product
The bag itself is coated 600D Oxford polyester, which is durable and water resistant. It’s made with strong zippers and has double stitched handles. The outer KIT can be wiped down with disinfectant liquid.
+ Be prepared for any emergency
Stay safe and be prepared for any emergency in the water, on the road, at home or in your workplace, with SURVIVAL’s leading range of innovative First Aid KITS and accessories.
Components - Ocean Warrior First Aid KIT
+ KIT Components:
- Adhesive dressings, sterile, individually wrapped - 2 large, 48 small
- Bandage shears, 15cm, stainless steel
- Cohesive bandage, 5cm x 2m
- Combine dressing, sterile, 20cm x 10cm
- Cotton gauze swabs (3 per pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm x 4
- CPR card
- Drybag, waterproof
- Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m in zip lock bag
- Hydrogel, sterile, 3.5g sachet x 5
- Hypo allergenic waterproof adhesive tape, 25mm x 4.5m
- Nitrile gloves, pair
- Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 5cm x 5cm x 2
- Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 7.5cm x 10cm
- Pressure bandage, medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m
- Saline, sterile, 30ml
- Skin cleaning wipes x 5
- Splinter probes (5 per pack), sterile
- Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- Wound closures (3 per pack), sterile
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ZMZac M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat kit
Awesome kit with all the things that we will need out on the water.
- KSKris S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat bag!
Really good kit for those who want to make sure they have what they need, when they need it. The quality of the bag and kit is very high.
- TMTrystan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy 4th kit from survival,
My 4th kit from survival, and having used them in anger a couple of times, The labelled pockets and equipment you need means that you find what you need quickly when your focused on the injury
- MOMark O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoI wasn't sure about the
I wasn't sure about the bag, but I was impressed when I got it. Thanks so much, perfect for my needs.
- QMQuinn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSimple but effective
Unfortunately had to use it within the first week but was very easy to access item’s appropriate for the accident- no more pulling everything out trying to find what you’re looking for as everything is labeled not only with the item but what injuries to use it for. Also the dry bag is a high quality one that keeps the main kit nice and dry as well as sand free