Need a First Aid KIT that works as hard as you do? The Grab&Go First Aid KIT is portable, practical and fully equipped to help you deal with a wide range of first aid issues.
Whether you’re on duty in the school yard or heading out on an excursion, the safety of those in your care is a big responsibility.
Perfect for educators, carers, teachers and more, this brand-new KIT has everything you need for total peace of mind.
+ Key features
In addition to its jam-packed selection of safety essentials like bandages, gloves and swabs, our fully equipped Grab&Go KIT includes:
- An insulated, clearly marked Epipen holder, to ensure quick and easy access to your personal Epipen* when you need it most.
- An ‘asthma resource’ section, with enough space for your personal asthma puffer or portable disposable spacer*.
- A personal pocket to add information relating to specific individuals’ medical conditions.
- Two SMART Bandages to deal with snake bites, sprains and major bleeds.
- Our SURVIVAL Wallet (including those all-important Band-Aids!)
- Easy-to-use straps that let you wear your First Aid KIT over your shoulder or around your waist, leaving your hands completely free.
- An accessible front pocket for tissues, wet wipes and more.
- Practical essentials such as shears, tweezers, emergency blanket, adhesive tape, eye cup and CPR kit.
- Our first aid booklet, including step-by-step instructions to help you treat a range of first aid emergencies.
+ Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions When Closed: 19cm High | 16.5cm Wide | 10cm Deep
+ Our Grab&Go KIT is perfect for:
- Educators, teachers and staff at schools and universities;
- Childcare centres;
- Parents and grandparents on the go;
- School and childcare excursions; and
- Staff on school yard duty.
+ Take peace of mind wherever you go
When it comes to the health and wellbeing of those around you, you can’t afford to take chances.
Whether you’re looking for a first aid solution to help you care for babies, toddlers, teens, adults or anything in-between: our Grab&Go First Aid KIT is the portable first aid solution you can trust.
+ Leading first aid design and layout
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts, SURVIVAL’s colour-coded labelling system enables you to clearly identify first aid contents and explains the typical use for each item.
+ Easy refill and restock
The numbered labelling system tells you how many of each item you should have – alerting you to replacement requirements and making it clear when you need to refill and restock.
+ Quality first aid product
The bag is coated in durable and water resistant 600D Oxford polyester. It’s made with strong zippers and has double stitched handles, and the outer KIT can be wiped down with disinfectant liquid.
*Not contained within the Grab&Go First Aid KIT. Products to be added by individual after purchase.
Components - Grab&Go First Aid KIT
+ KIT Components:
- Nitrile gloves (pair) x 2
- Shears x 1
- Tweezers x 1
- Cotton gauze swabs (pack of 3) x 2
- First Aid in Brief Booklet x 1
- Pencil x1
- Emergency Foil Blanket x 1
- 30ml Saline x 2
- Eye cup x1
- SMART Snake Bandage (pressure bandage) x 2
- Hypo allergenic tape x 1
- Triangular Bandage x1
- Asthma Instructions Card x 1
- Snake Bite Instruction Card x 1
- Asset Inspection Card x1 (front pocket)
+ SURVIVAL Wallet Components:
- Adhesive dressings x 50
- Wound Closure x 1
- Probes (pack of 5) x 1
+ CPR KIT Components:
- Skin cleaning wipes with cetrimide x 1
- Nitrile gloves (pair) x 1
- Resuscitation Face Shield (disposable) x 1
+ KIT Features:
- Shoulder Strap x 1
- Waist Strap x 1 for traditional bum bag use
- Epipen Insulated Bag Holder (epipen not included) x1
- Asthma Resources Pockets (Pocket #1: empty for user to add puffer. Pocket #2: empty for disposable foldable spacer - designed for disposable portable spacers)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RTRoss T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Camping, 4x4, Hiking, Personal Vehicle, Water SportsRated 5 out of 5 stars15 seconds agoSafety on the go.
Great bag of gear. Everything you need for a short trip. As the name suggests. Grab & Go.
- SBSteven B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities 4x4, Personal Vehicle, Camping, Travel, Multiple UsesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat set up
We g purchased this version specifically for our second vehicle. We don’t use it often but if we were to come across an incident or we ourselves needed basic first aid this kit has everything we would potentially need within our first aid skill set.
- PMPierce M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities 4x4, Camping, Personal Vehicle, School, Home EmergenciesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPERFECT size
This first aid kit has all the basic essentials you'd need for an incident, including some room for additional items. Its perfect for camping with friends that have allergies and/or asthma aswell as personal use for if you have these occurrences.
The kit is compact, but mighty. Highly recommend this kit to anyone requiring a cheaper but worth the money kit. fits easily in the glovebox too. and comes with two straps which both stay on the kit at all times
The addition of the shears and two snake bite bandages are perfect for campers and 4 wheelers.
- DGDebra G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Camping, 4x4Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSo much Kit in an easy to grab bag!
This Grab&Go First Aid Kit does what it says on the box, you just grab it and go as it is portable, practical and fully equipped to help you deal with a wide range of first aid issues.
We have it clipped on out cargo barrier for easy access!
- RHRosanne H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPerfect and compact
Perfect little compact kit with everything you could need. Not copious amounts of everything. But everything is there and easy reorder with code. So happy with my purchase.