Our Camping First Aid Bundle is the mort comprehensive first aid kit for camping, it has all the first aid contents needed to help keep you safe on your next outdoor adventure. The bundle consists of:
- 1 x SURVIVAL Vehicle First Aid KIT
- 1 x SURVIVAL Remote & Outdoor Module
- 1 x SURVIVAL Compact First Aid KIT
- 1 x First Aid Emergency Handbook
- 1 x SURVIVAL Bumper Sticker
The award-winning First Aid Emergency Handbook offers advice, guidance and support on how to effectively respond to emergencies, particularly in remote situations where there may be no phone reception or access to treatment.
Leading first aid design and layout
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts, the colour-coded labelling system for all SURVIVAL First Aid KITs enables you to clearly identify first aid contents and explains the typical use for each item. This makes it quicker and easier to respond to any emergency situation.
Easy refill and restock
The numbered labelling system in the KITS tells you how many of each item you should have – alerting you to replacement requirements and making it clear when you need to refill and restock.
Quality first aid product
Coated in 600D Oxford polyester, the First Aid KITs are durable and water resistant. Made with strong zippers and with double stitched handles, the outer KITs can be wiped down with disinfectant liquid.
**The new and improved design for the SURVIVAL Travel First Aid KIT features the sophisticated MOLLE system for tailored attachment, new shoulder straps and redesigned zips that are sturdier than ever before, with an extra layer of material on the outside that protects both zips and the KIT’s contents from the elements.**
In addition to the extensive selection of first aid items, each KIT contains CPR instructions to support your first aid training in the case of an emergency.
Be prepared for any emergency
Whether you’re hiking up a mountain or day-tripping through the sand dunes, the Camping First Aid Bundle will give you peace of mind and help prepare you for any emergency.
Components - Vehicle First Aid KIT
- 50 x Adhesive dressings, sterile individually wrapped
- 1 x Bandage shears, 19cm stainless steel
- 2 x Cotton gauze swabs - individual (3 per pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x CPR Card
- 1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m in zip lock bag
- 2 x Eye pads, sterile
- 1 x Fever scan strip
- 1 x First Aid Booklet
- 5 x Hydro gel, sterile 3.5ml sachets
- 1 x Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm
- 2 x Nitrile gloves (1 pair in CPR KIT)
- 3 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 5cm x 5cm
- 1 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 7.5cm x 10cm
- Note pad (located at the back of the First Aid Booklet) & pencil
- 3 x Plastic bags (3 sizes)
- 2 x Pressure bandage - 1 SMART Bandage, heavy duty, 10cm x 2m; 1 medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m
- 1 x Resuscitation shield, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & skin cleaning wipe (in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Safety pins
- 2 x Saline, sterile 30ml
- 4 x Skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide (1 in CPR KIT)
- 1 x Splinter probes, individual, (5 per pack), sterile
- 1 x Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- 1 x Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel
- 1 x Wound closures (3 per pack), sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 14 medium, sterile
Components - Remote & Outdoor Module
- 2 x SMART bandages: The key tool to help you effectively manage potentially deadly snake and Funnel-web spider bites.
- 10 x hydrogel sachets: A cooling gel to quickly treat burns.
- 1 x emergency blanket: Lightweight, compact and can be used to treat shock and hypothermia.
- 1 x 60cm x 80cm burn dressing.
- 1 x instruction card: Offering essential information to help you treat both bites and burns.
- 1 x mini torch
- 1 x emergency whistle
- 1 x daylight signal mirror
Components - Compact First Aid KIT
- 10 x Adhesive dressings, sterile, individually wrapped, (8 normal size, 2 large size)
- 1 x Bandage sheers, 15cm stainless steel
- 1 x CPR card
- 1 x Conforming cotton bandage 7.5cm x 1.8m
- 2 x Nitrile gloves
- 2 x Non adherent dressing, 5cm x 5cm
- 1 x Resuscitation shield, disposable
- 2 x Safety pins
- 3 x Skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide
- Small roll of tape x1
- 1 x Splinter probes (5 per pack), sterile
- 1 x Tweezers, plastic x1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- KSKris S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMore than expected
We are travelling Australia soon and wanted to make sure we were covered. This kit (along with the others we have purchased) will help keep our family safe in remote locations. You hope you never have to use them but would rather have them just in case!
- SPSarah P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood quality and just what we needed
We travel remotely with a small offroad caravan and needed a compact first aid kit that didn't take up too much room. This one fits perfectly into our front compartment and I keep the extra tiny one in my handbag for emergencies.
- DMDiana M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSolid piece of kit.
Really happy with the bundle I received. the case is solid and the kit is comprehensive. Contents are good quality and will be kept safe in the bag. Use-by dates for important items (such as eyewash water) is a good time into the future.
- DDDerek D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAwesome bundle!
I've the lay out, all labelled, everything has its place. More than handy in any emergency. Brings me piece of mind knowing it's there for when I hopefully do t have to use it.
However I have to kids and work with idiots from time to time.... so it's Inevitable.
And the expansion part of the survival pack is great, so much space to put what you need it.
I'm just gonna say perfect.
- THTammielee H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoAwesome kit
Such high quality, easy to find equipment and perfect for ensuring the family are covered for minor things as well as trauma first aid when exploring our country. Have wanted one for years and only regret not getting it sooner!