- 1 x Workplace First Aid KIT
- 1 x Waterproof Box OR Waterproof Dry Bag
- 1 x Remote & Outdoor Module
- 1 x SURVIVAL Bumper Sticker
The 4WD Bundle combines the best-selling Workplace First Aid KIT – the most comprehensive kit available – housed in your choice of a Waterproof Box OR Waterproof Dry Bag to keep first aid contents clean and dry.
Containing all the essential items to respond to minor and major emergencies, this impressive first aid Bundle is ideal for the outdoor adventurers of the world.
The 4WD Bundle also includes a Remote & Outdoor Module complete with two revolutionary SMART Bandages to ensure you are as prepared as possible for any spider or snakebite.
Waterproof Box Option
The Waterproof Box comfortably fits the Workplace KIT inside, and is completely waterproof, rugged and durable, making it the perfect companion for any adventurer.
Waterproof Dry Bag Option
This tough, 10-litre waterproof red bag is made from 500D PVC mesh, and is ideal for outdoor pursuits like boating, camping, hiking, fishing and more.
Foldable and light-weight, it’s easy to transport, and features a magnetic seal that ensures the bag is 100% waterproof.
Leading first aid design and layout
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts, the colour-coded labelling system for all SURVIVAL First Aid KITs enables you to clearly identify first aid contents and explains the typical use for each item. This makes it quicker and easier to respond to any emergency situation.
Easy refill and restock
The numbered labelling system in the KITS tells you how many of each item you should have – alerting you to replacement requirements and making it clear when you need to refill and restock.
Quality first aid product
Coated in 600D Oxford polyester, the First Aid KITs are durable and water resistant. Made with strong zippers and with double stitched handles, the outer KITs can be wiped down with disinfectant liquid.
**The new and improved design for the SURVIVAL Workplace First Aid KIT features the sophisticated MOLLE system for tailored attachment, new shoulder straps and redesigned zips that are sturdier than ever before, with an extra layer of material on the outside that protects both zips and the KIT’s contents from the elements.**
In addition to the extensive selection of first aid items, each KIT contains CPR instructions to support your first aid training in the case of an emergency.
Personalise first aid on the road
Utilise the personal space section in your Workplace First Aid KIT to include specific items or additional first aid contents suitable for your individual needs.
**The new-look KIT is also now bigger than ever, with an increased depth and an extra full mesh panel, as well as two new, deep pockets for increased storage of personal first aid items.**
The ideal First Aid KIT for any adventurer
The 4WD Bundle is a must-have essential item for your next camping, caravanning or 4WD trip and is ideal for anyone who loves spending time off the beaten track.
Components - Family/Workplace First Aid KIT
- 50 x Adhesive dressings, sterile, individually wrapped
- Antiseptic/Wound Care - saline, sterile, 30ml x2
- 1 x Bandage shears, 19cm stainless steel
- 1 x Combine dressing, sterile, 10cm x 20cm
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 7.5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 5 x Cotton gauze swabs, (3 per pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x CPR Card
- 1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m in zip lock bag
- 4 x Eye pads, sterile
- 3 x Fever scan strip
- 1 x First Aid Booklet
- 5 x Hydro gel, sterile 3.5ml sachets
- 1 x Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm wide roll
- 1 x Ice Pack (instant). One use only.
- 5 x Nitrile gloves (1 pair in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 5cm x 5cm
- 3 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 7.5cm x 10cm
- 1 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 10cm x 10cm
- Note pad (located at the back of the First Aid Booklet) & pencil
- 3 x Plastic bags (3 sizes)
- 2 x Pressure bandage - 1 SMART Bandage, heavy duty, 10cm x 2m; 1 medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m
- 1 x Resuscitation shield, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & 1 skin cleaning wipe (in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Safety pins
- 4 x Saline, sterile, 30ml
- 10 x Skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide (1 with CPR KIT)
- 10 x Splinter probes, 5 per pack, sterile
- 2 x Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- 1 x Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel
- 3 x Wound closures (3 per pack), sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 14 medium, sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 15 large, sterile
Components - Remote & Outdoor Module
- 2 x SMART bandages: The key tool to help you effectively manage potentially deadly snake and Funnel-web spider bites.
- 10 x hydrogel sachets: A cooling gel to quickly treat burns.
- 1 x emergency blanket: Lightweight, compact and can be used to treat shock and hypothermia.
- 1 x 60cm x 80cm burn dressing.
- 1 x instruction card: Offering essential information to help you treat both bites and burns.
- 1 x mini torch
- 1 x emergency whistle
- 1 x daylight signal mirror
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.