- 1 x Workplace First Aid KIT
- 1 x Waterproof Box OR Waterproof Dry Bag
- 1 x Remote & Outdoor Module
- 1 x SURVIVAL Bumper Sticker
The 4WD Bundle combines the best-selling Workplace First Aid KIT – the most comprehensive kit available – housed in your choice of a Waterproof Box OR Waterproof Dry Bag to keep first aid contents clean and dry.
Containing all the essential items to respond to minor and major emergencies, this impressive first aid Bundle is ideal for the outdoor adventurers of the world.
Waterproof Box Option
The Waterproof Box comfortably fits the Workplace KIT inside, and is completely waterproof, rugged and durable, making it the perfect companion for any adventurer.
Waterproof Dry Bag Option
This tough, 10-litre waterproof red bag is made from 500D PVC mesh, and is ideal for outdoor pursuits like boating, camping, hiking, fishing and more.
Foldable and light-weight, it’s easy to transport, and features a magnetic seal that ensures the bag is 100% waterproof.
Leading first aid design and layout
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts, the colour-coded labelling system for all SURVIVAL First Aid KITs enables you to clearly identify first aid contents and explains the typical use for each item. This makes it quicker and easier to respond to any emergency situation.
Easy refill and restock
The numbered labelling system in the KITS tells you how many of each item you should have – alerting you to replacement requirements and making it clear when you need to refill and restock.
Quality first aid product
Coated in 600D Oxford polyester, the First Aid KITs are durable and water resistant. Made with strong zippers and with double stitched handles, the outer KITs can be wiped down with disinfectant liquid.
**The new and improved design for the SURVIVAL Workplace First Aid KIT features the sophisticated MOLLE system for tailored attachment, new shoulder straps and redesigned zips that are sturdier than ever before, with an extra layer of material on the outside that protects both zips and the KIT’s contents from the elements.**
In addition to the extensive selection of first aid items, each KIT contains CPR instructions to support your first aid training in the case of an emergency.
Personalise first aid on the road
Utilise the personal space section in your Workplace First Aid KIT to include specific items or additional first aid contents suitable for your individual needs.
**The new-look KIT is also now bigger than ever, with an increased depth and an extra full mesh panel, as well as two new, deep pockets for increased storage of personal first aid items.**
The ideal First Aid KIT for any adventurer
The 4WD Bundle is a must-have essential item for your next camping, caravanning or 4WD trip and is ideal for anyone who loves spending time off the beaten track.
Components - Family/Workplace First Aid KIT
- 50 x Adhesive dressings, sterile, individually wrapped
- Antiseptic/Wound Care - saline, sterile, 30ml x2
- 1 x Bandage shears, 19cm stainless steel
- 1 x Combine dressing, sterile, 10cm x 20cm
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 7.5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 5 x Cotton gauze swabs, (3 per pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x CPR Card
- 1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m in zip lock bag
- 4 x Eye pads, sterile
- 3 x Fever scan strip
- 1 x First Aid Booklet
- 5 x Hydro gel, sterile 3.5ml sachets
- 1 x Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm wide roll
- 1 x Ice Pack (instant). One use only.
- 5 x Nitrile gloves (1 pair in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 5cm x 5cm
- 3 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 7.5cm x 10cm
- 1 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 10cm x 10cm
- Note pad (located at the back of the First Aid Booklet) & pencil
- 3 x Plastic bags (3 sizes)
- 2 x Pressure bandage - 1 SMART Bandage, heavy duty, 10cm x 2m; 1 medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m
- 1 x Resuscitation shield, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & 1 skin cleaning wipe (in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Safety pins
- 4 x Saline, sterile, 30ml
- 10 x Skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide (1 with CPR KIT)
- 10 x Splinter probes, 5 per pack, sterile
- 2 x Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- 1 x Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel
- 3 x Wound closures (3 per pack), sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 14 medium, sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 15 large, sterile
Components - Remote & Outdoor Module
- 2 x SMART bandages: The key tool to help you effectively manage potentially deadly snake and Funnel-web spider bites.
- 10 x hydrogel sachets: A cooling gel to quickly treat burns.
- 1 x emergency blanket: Lightweight, compact and can be used to treat shock and hypothermia.
- 1 x 60cm x 80cm burn dressing.
- 1 x instruction card: Offering essential information to help you treat both bites and burns.
- 1 x mini torch
- 1 x emergency whistle
- 1 x daylight signal mirror
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RMRochelle M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoCrucial to my water adventures!
I have been using the survival kits for a few years and only just had to replace it due to water damage. The water proof box is a no brainer in wet environents and happy it is included in this bundle . I am a diver and snorkeler and have used these kits to patch up scrapes from the reef to cuts from sharp rocks. I have also used them out in public treating mild head trauma and lacerations until the amulance arrives. The supplies in this kit work very well and will handle any situation you might find yourself in.
I have always turned to these kits due to the organisation. The customer service is awesome too and have even replaced my first aid stickers free of charge after being damaged by a vandal. I know the price might be daunting to some, however they are worth their weight in gold!.
- BMBruce M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFirst aid kit
It is so good get one you be happy
- WBWal B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoThe common sense ‘Must Have’
Having such a professional Ist aid kit with us in our home, and in all our vehicles when we travel is a high priority for us. Accidents are always the unexpected right ! And If or When.. they occur its peace of mind for us we have the right kit for our location and or travel destinations and their associated risk profiles. With us having the right training basic first aider’ on how to best use the kit for the minor mishaps or the opportunity to provide potentially life saving aid in turn with our radio, phone and or PLB communication equip to contact emergency services in the more serious events if they should occur.
Picking the right First Aid kit and its size as well as obtaining training on how best to use them for yourself, family, friends and the public is common sense and peace of mind. We are really happy we chose the right professional provider for all our first aid kits, we highly recommend.
Stay Safe but be prepared , you need it for your SURVIVAL!
- PMPaul M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWow! Just spot on!
What a wonderful addition to our road trips. This is an impressively compact kit with a place for everything. The best part is there is additional space for all the medicines we end up taking (Panadol, Quells, etc). Plenty of Band-Aid’s for when my three boys scrape and scratch themselves along with enough gear for the bigger incidents. Well done this is an excellent addition especially with the hard case. We literally cart the kit everywhere now.
- LHLyn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat all-inclusive kit!
As a retired military medic, I'm very particular with the first aids kits I travel with. This 4WD kit is great for off road and in remote locations! It has almost everything to feel fully confident when far away from help. I added a tourniquet to our kit and the only other things you could add would be a splint, but you can always use sticks/branches instead to save space and the trauma bandage (I already had some in our kit). Having everything to treat all conditions in the one waterproof box is a life saver. We can tell anyone, even the kids, to grab the one box and bring it to where we need, its great! My sister ordered the same kit after seeing ours for her hiking trips!
I would recommend this kit to anyone going off road or to remote locations!