The SOFTT-W Tourniquet is a life-saving device used to control massive extremity haemorrhage. With a true 1.5 inch tourniquet strap the SOFTT-W provides superior compression than most standard tourniquets. High strength, light weight aluminium components are used in critical areas of function ensuring reliability in the most challenging of circumstances and on the largest of limbs.
The SOFTT-W does not rely on any velcro. The high strength hook & buckle interface was designed for security, strength and ease of application.
The design allows for rapid routing of the tourniquet strap while eliminating the need for re-threading the webbing through a buckle. By eliminating the requirement to re-route the webbing the tourniquet is easier to use when operating under stress and reduces application time, both of which can result in reduced levels of blood loss and better quality patient care.
This broader compression pattern allows for increased patient comfort and additional arterial compression.
Used by numerous Australian Police Forces and Ambulance Services.
FEATURES OF GEN 4 INCLUDE:
- A new thinner, longer high-strength aluminium windlass bar
- A new retention clip for easy single-handed self-application.
- True 1.5" wide compression strap
- Quick release buckle for rapid routing of the tourniquet strap while eliminating the need for re-threading the webbing through a buckle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- PCPeter C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoCompact
Great unit with the feel that it won't fail under pressure. Sits well with my Motorcycle first aid kit in the waterproof bag
- BMBeltazer M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoMust have
A must for every first aid kits
- ALAndrew L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoEssential for any first aid kit.
Tourniquets are essential for any trauma first aid kit. And there is a big difference in quality between brands. You can skimp on many items but I never would with this. Great to get an official brand.
- CLChris L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoAlways great to have one
Always great to have one in your kit, hopefully never use it but for that one day when it would of made all the difference
- EMEmma M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat Quality
I feel so good knowing that I have this really good quality, easy to use Tourniquet with us, we surf, dive and sail in WA in some pretty sharky spots, and this gives me piece of mind!