The handiest and most adaptable first aid solution on the go, the SURVIVAL Pocket CPR KIT is a micro first aid kit with a massive impact.
Leading first aid design
Designed by leading first aid experts to contain the exact first aid contents required should you need to perform CPR in an emergency situation, this little KIT can help you save a life.
In addition to its careful selection of essential items, this KIT contains CPR instructions to support your first aid training.
Quality first aid product
With a durable outer bag, and a handpicked selection of essential first aid contents, this innovative pocket trauma solution is water resistant, user friendly and invaluable for every purse, pocket or belt in Australia.
*Additional first aid contents*
Complete with a pair of nitrile gloves and a disposable face shield mask, this mini first aid favourite has been recently updated to include band aids, an extra skin cleaning wipe and a small personal space section.
Be prepared for any emergency
Weighing in at under 50 grams (6.5cm x 11cm size) with a convenient belt buckle loop, this mini KIT is literally a take-anywhere first aid solution, to help you be prepared for any emergency.
Components - Pocket CPR KIT
- Bandaids, mixed sizes (8 normal size, 2 large size), x10
- Nitrile Gloves, pair, x1
- Skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide, x2
- Resuscitation shield, disposable x1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- JGJack G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFantastic!
A fantastic product and very well considered. I would highly recommend this.
- MEMark E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoHandy pocket kit
I think they are great. I have 1 in both cars so if we do take the dogs out the bush or just go for a walk you have it on you . I added a few things to it . I work underground so I have 1 in my crib tin even though we have plenty on first aid kits you can never be to prepared for the emergency! Highly recommend them . Small and compact for everyday use
- ZZoeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat for first response
I am the medic for a youth group so to have the basics on easily on hand throughout programs is a game changer. Kids have a knack for getting minor injuries and this is perfect for dealing with that.
- TFThomas F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSurvival pocket cpr kit
Well design and small enough to carry in your pocket or bag at all times.. a great product made to last
- AAAbraham A.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe design is great but
The design is great but not much is in the kit very basic kit with limited use