Workplace First Aid by SURVIVAL
Protecting Workplaces for more than 30 Years
Are you ready to have the very best first aid supplies at hand for your valued team?
No more archaic boxes that are locked away and unorganised?
An auditing system which is easy and efficient to take away the headache from meeting safety compliance at work?
Trust the Experts in Safety
Survival is an Australian owned family business that is leading innovation in first aid emergency solutions for workplaces.
Founded by twin brothers Jerry and Tim Tyrrell in 1988 in response to personal tragedy, SURVIVAL has been servicing companies all over the world for over 30 years.
Experience the SURVIVAL Difference
Key features of SURVIVAL First Aid KITs:
- Colour-coded, labelled sections for fast response
- Numbered items for easy refill
- Portable, accessible and convenient
- Portable, accessible and convenient
- Glow-in-the-dark outer piping
- Heavy duty fixings and zippers
- QR codes for easy restock
- Ideal for employee and customer gifts - ask us about Custom Branding
- Free access to iFirstAid - now with Workplace Injury Record module
Automated First Aid Compliance System
SURVIVALSWAP is a fully automated, cost effective, contact-free first aid system that ensures your business remains fully stocked and compliant at all times.
- STEP 1: SWAP Initial purchase or replacement of first aid kits on-site.
- STEP 2: COMPLY Automatic notification alerts us to check and restock to ensure you are always compliant.
- STEP 3: SAVE 20% cheaper than traditional restock models. Save time, hassle and money.
Restock in-house with our easy restock system
At SURVIVAL we want to make it as easy as possible for you to restock your First Aid KITs when components become out of date or need to be refilled. That's why we have created a number of restock options to suit majority of businesses.
Custom Brand Your First Aid KITs
Create YOUR own custom branded First Aid KIT that lets people know you are serious about safety.
Survival offers customisation on all of our quality First Aid KITs for your company, club or association.
- Add your company colours and logos to leading Survival first aid kits
- Allow your brand name to be stamped in support of workplace safety
Easy Payment Options
- Wholesale discount off RRP. Wholesale tier dependent on purchase quantity (minimum $500 spend per order for any wholesale order)
- Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay and ZipPay payments available through our website
- B2B Portal for multi-site organisations for centralised invoicing
- 30-day payment term accounts available through our B2B Portal for approved organisations.
Defibrillator Partnership with HEART180
SURVIVAL have teamed up with Aussie Ironman Guy Leech and his organisation HEART180 to ensure there’s a defibrillator within 180 seconds of every Australian.
Macarthur Credit Union
"The team at SURVIVAL are always a pleasure to wortk with throughout the process of creating our custom First Aid KITs.
As a member-owned credit union, we pride ourselves on being friendly, helpful and supportive.
A custom FirstAid KIT with 'THE MAC' branding has been the ideal way for us to show the community that we care about their safety and security, too."
"We've been thrilled with the quality of the custom product we recently ordered from SURVIVAL.
It's been a much-loved item within our teams, and they've been very gratefully received by colleagues, customers and the wider community.
Adding our brand to a SURVIVAL First Aid KIT has been a really tangible way for us to show our commitment to improving people's quality of life."
"Our expectations of these products and serices were met at every stage: professionalism, service delivery, quality of products purchased and overall communication."
Talent Acquisition Manager
"By far the most incredible first aid kit out there. The swiss army knife of first aid kits. Genius design & award-winning for a reason."
30-Days Money Back Guarantee
We're so sure that your workplace will be completely satisfied with SURVIVAL First Aid KITs that we offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
All you need to do is send your unused First Aid KITs back to us and we'll provide you a complete refund, minus postage and handling.