The SURVIVAL Vehicle First Aid KIT has been designed with weight and space in mind, without compromising any of the items on your motorist first aid checklist.
Even more compact than the SURVIVAL Home First Aid KIT, find out why our customers have reviewed this auto first aid KIT as ‘the best first aid KIT for cars anywhere in Australia’.
Don’t leave home without one.
Height: 21cm | Width (Closed): 11cm | Length (Closed): 19cm | Length (Open): 68cm | Weight: 1.25kg
Leading first aid design and layout
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts, the colour-coded labelling system enables you to clearly identify first aid contents and explains the typical use for each item. This makes it quicker and easier to respond to any emergency situation.
**The new and improved design for the SURVIVAL Vehicle First Aid KIT also features the sophisticated MOLLE system for tailored attachment, new shoulder straps and redesigned zips that are sturdier than ever before, with an extra layer of material on the outside that protects both zips and the KIT’s contents from the elements.**
Easy refill and restock
The numbered labelling system tells you how many of each item you should have – alerting you to replacement requirements and making it clear when you need to refill and restock.
Quality first aid product
As with all Survival products, the Vehicle First Aid KIT is durable, rugged and water resistant.
The zippers are strong and there is luminous piping on the bag to make it easier to see at night.
In addition to the extensive selection of first aid items, the KIT contains CPR instructions to support your first aid training in the case of any on-the-road emergency.
Be snake bite safe with SURVIVAL Vehicle KIT
With the addition of Survival’s innovative SMART Snake Bandage, the Vehicle KIT now contains specialist equipment to help protect you in the event of a snake bite emergency.
The reusable SMART bandage contains easy-to-follow pictogram instructions, to ensure you apply the right amount of pressure to a snake bite wound.
Also suitable in the case of Funnel-web bites, the SMART Snake Bandage has already helped protect countless lives.
It’s also easy to restock - simply scan your QR code to link directly to the Restock Portal.
Personalise first aid for your vehicle
Inside your KIT, you will find a personal space section. It’s a meshed area with a zipper that allows you to include specific items or additional first aid contents suitable for your on-road adventure.
Add your own insect repellent and sunscreen, or include some personal medications, blister packs or a couple of extra bandages.
**The improved KIT is also now bigger than ever, with an increased depth and an extra full mesh panel, as well as two new, deep pockets.**
Be prepared for any emergency
Whether you’re in a car, 4WD, caravan, motorhome, boat or trailer, the SURVIVAL Vehicle First Aid KIT will help prepare you for any emergency on the road.
An essential addition for every vehicle in Australia.
Components - Vehicle First Aid KIT
- 50 x Adhesive dressings, sterile individually wrapped
- 1 x Bandage shears, 19cm stainless steel
- 2 x Cotton gauze swabs - individual (3 per pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x CPR Card
- 1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m in zip lock bag
- 2 x Eye pads, sterile
- 1 x Fever scan strip
- 1 x First Aid Booklet
- 5 x Hydro gel, sterile 3.5ml sachets
- 1 x Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm
- 2 x Nitrile gloves (1 pair in CPR KIT)
- 3 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 5cm x 5cm
- 1 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 7.5cm x 10cm
- Note pad (located at the back of the First Aid Booklet) & pencil
- 3 x Plastic bags (3 sizes)
- 2 x Pressure bandage - 1 SMART Bandage, heavy duty, 10cm x 2m; 1 medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m
- 1 x Resuscitation shield, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & skin cleaning wipe (in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Safety pins
- 2 x Saline, sterile 30ml
- 4 x Skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide (1 in CPR KIT)
- 1 x Splinter probes, individual, (5 per pack), sterile
- 1 x Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- 1 x Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel
- 1 x Wound closures (3 per pack), sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 14 medium, sterile
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- CPChristopher P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 seconds agoFirst aid kit is fit for purpose.
A quality product that I keep in my car for emergencies.
- SDSimon D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Camping, 4x4, Home Emergencies, Workplace, HikingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoVehicle
Outstanding kit very easy to find things and use the love the restock feature and the how quickly it arrived
- RBronald b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Home Emergencies, Personal VehicleRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaycomprehensive
happy with it a lot in small package
- DBDaniel B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Camping, 4x4, Home Emergencies, Personal Vehicle, TravelRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat kit
Perfect kit for the car. Attached to the cargo barrier for easy access. Hopefully we don’t use it but it’s great for just in case.
- PFPam F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSurvival first aid kit
Excellent product. Exactly as described