Rated #1 by CHOICE® experts in 2022
The comprehensive SURVIVAL Family First Aid KIT PLUS provides you with everything you need to help protect your family in an emergency.
Because bumps, burns and scrapes are all part of the rough-and-tumble of home life, this jam-packed KIT features our much-loved SURVIVAL Family First Aid KIT, PLUS a whole host of added extras.
Formerly known as the ‘Home First Aid KIT’, our fully stocked Family First Aid KIT will have you covered for everything from minor incidents to extreme emergency situations.
It’s been specifically designed with child and family safety in mind, and because there’s nothing more important than the wellbeing of our loved ones, we’ve made it even easier to use under pressure.
Every item is clearly labelled and can be accessed quickly and easily by every member of the family, ensuring your loved ones will be in safe hands when it’s needed most.
Wall Display Bracket
With the Family First Aid KIT PLUS, you’ll also receive a strong and sturdy wall bracket to store your First Aid KIT in a prominent, accessible area.*
First Aid Emergency Handbook
Our First Aid Emergency Handbook, which has already saved countless lives, is also included.
With its easy-to-follow instructions for just about any emergency in the home, it’s a vital support to have on-hand. And thanks to its magnetic backing, you can store it prominently on the fridge, or safely within the wall bracket provided.
Peace of mind for your family
When it comes to your children's safety and your whole family’s wellbeing at the home, you can’t afford to take chances.
If you’re searching for the best first aid solution to cover your whole family - including babies, toddlers, teens and adults - our Family First Aid KIT is one you can trust.
Height: 27cm | Width (Closed): 12cm | Length (Closed): 21cm | Length (Open): 79cm | Weight: 1.6kg
Leading first aid design and layout
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts, SURVIVAL’s colour-coded labelling system enables you to clearly identify first aid contents and explains the typical use for each item. This makes it quicker and easier to respond to any emergency situation.
Easy refill and restock
The numbered labelling system tells you how many of each item you should have – alerting you to replacement requirements and making it clear when you need to refill and restock.
Quality first aid product
The bag is coated in durable and water resistant 600D Oxford polyester. It’s made with strong zippers and has double stitched handles, and the outer KIT can be wiped down with disinfectant liquid.
The new and improved design also features a sophisticated MOLLE system for tailored attachment, as well as new shoulder straps and redesigned zips that are sturdier than ever before.
An extra layer of material on the outside also protects both the zips and KIT contents from the elements.
Personalise your household’s First Aid KIT
Inside your KIT, you’ll also find a personal space section. This meshed area features a zipper and allows you to include specific items or extra first aid components to suit your individual home or family.
The improved KIT is also now bigger than ever, with an extra full mesh panel and two new, deep pockets.
Be prepared for any emergency
Want more? Whether you’re at home or on the road, you can prepare and protect those you love in any emergency with one of family-friendly bundles.
* Please note: The Wall Bracket can be attached to the desired wall via the two screw holes at the back of the bracket. Screws are not included, as these will be determined by the wall material.
Components - Family/Workplace First Aid KIT
- 50 x Adhesive dressings, sterile, individually wrapped
- Antiseptic/Wound Care - saline, sterile, 30ml x2
- 1 x Bandage shears, 19cm stainless steel
- 1 x Combine dressing, sterile, 10cm x 20cm
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 7.5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 5 x Cotton gauze swabs, (3 per pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x CPR Card
- 1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m in zip lock bag
- 4 x Eye pads, sterile
- 3 x Fever scan strip
- 1 x First Aid Booklet
- 5 x Hydro gel, sterile 3.5ml sachets
- 1 x Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm wide roll
- 1 x Ice Pack (instant). One use only.
- 5 x Nitrile gloves (1 pair in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 5cm x 5cm
- 3 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 7.5cm x 10cm
- 1 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 10cm x 10cm
- Note pad (located at the back of the First Aid Booklet) & pencil
- 3 x Plastic bags (3 sizes)
- 2 x Pressure bandage - 1 SMART Bandage, heavy duty, 10cm x 2m; 1 medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m
- 1 x Resuscitation shield, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & 1 skin cleaning wipe (in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Safety pins
- 4 x Saline, sterile, 30ml
- 10 x Skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide (1 with CPR KIT)
- 10 x Splinter probes, 5 per pack, sterile
- 2 x Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- 1 x Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel
- 3 x Wound closures (3 per pack), sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 14 medium, sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 15 large, sterile
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- CMCourtney M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoEverything you need!!
These kits have everything you need whether it be for work or home with the family.
High quality products, sufficient amount and just exactly what you need for almost any situation.
When needing to be replaced - staff are lovely, website is easy to follow.
Highly highly recommend. Will never go anywhere else.
- LBLuke B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Home Emergencies, Workplace, Boating / Jet Ski, Water Sports, CampingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFamily first aid kit
The layout of the survival kits is second to none. Far superior to the St. John’s kits that most people use. I love how everything is in a labeled pouch in different sections and has the number of the items that are meant to be in that pouch for easy restocking.
The first aid book is priceless in an emergency situation too
- DSDanielle S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Multiple UsesRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat family addition.
Fabulous addition to our family, everything we need at our fingertips for those tricky situations.
- CSChristie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Multiple UsesRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat assortment and selection of first aid items!
The family kit has me feeling prepared to tackle at home emergencies with confidence. The selection and assortment of items are very clearly labeled, which is great when in an actual emergency when emotions can run high. I would recommend as a basic kit to any family!
- NDNeil D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productActivities Multiple UsesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery good first aid kit
Really well thought out and put together kit.