We understand for many of you, your workplace conditions might have changed recently. Many of us are now working from home and this brings with it a whole new set of challenges.
We are doing whatever we can to support businesses and communities to adapt to these changing circumstances.
Although you may now be working from your bedroom instead of the boardroom, employers still have a legal responsibility and a moral duty of care to provide you with access to first aid supplies.
Safe Work Australia’s Code of Practice sets out employer responsibilities to ensure you remain compliant while working from home.
To make it easy for you, we've created the Working from Home First Aid Bundle to make sure your home office is compliant.
What do you get in the Working from Home First Aid Bundle?
Don't let the Vehicle First Aid KIT name put you off, this is our medium size first aid KIT that has all the required first aid supplies to treat typical injuries in a workplace!
Height: 21cm | Width (Closed): 11cm | Length (Closed): 19cm | Length (Open): 68cm | Weight: 1.25kg
Leading first aid design and layout
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts, the colour-coded labelling system enables you to clearly identify first aid contents and explains the typical use for each item. This makes it quicker and easier to respond to any emergency situation.
**The new and improved design for the SURVIVAL Vehicle First Aid KIT also features the sophisticated MOLLE system for tailored attachment, new shoulder straps and redesigned zips that are sturdier than ever before, with an extra layer of material on the outside that protects both zips and the KIT’s contents from the elements.**
Easy refill and restock
The numbered labelling system tells you how many of each item you should have – alerting you to replacement requirements and making it clear when you need to refill and restock.
Quality first aid product
As with all Survival products, the Vehicle First Aid KIT is durable, rugged and water resistant.
The zippers are strong and there is luminous piping on the bag to make it easier to see at night.
In addition to the extensive selection of first aid items, the KIT contains CPR instructions to support your first aid training in the case of any on-the-road emergency.
Be snake bite safe with SURVIVAL Vehicle KIT
With the addition of Survival’s innovative SMART Snake Bandage, the Vehicle KIT now contains specialist equipment to help protect you in the event of a snake bite emergency.
The reusable SMART bandage contains easy-to-follow pictogram instructions, to ensure you apply the right amount of pressure to a snake bite wound.
Also suitable in the case of Funnel-web bites, the SMART Snake Bandage has already helped protect countless lives.
It’s also easy to restock - simply scan your QR code to link directly to the Restock Portal.
Personalise first aid for your vehicle
Inside your KIT, you will find a personal space section. It’s a meshed area with a zipper that allows you to include specific items or additional first aid contents suitable for your on-road adventure.
Add your own insect repellent and sunscreen, or include some personal medications, blister packs or a couple of extra bandages.
**The improved KIT is also now bigger than ever, with an increased depth and an extra full mesh panel, as well as two new, deep pockets.**
Be prepared for any emergency
Whether you’re in a car, 4WD, caravan, motorhome, boat or trailer, the SURVIVAL Vehicle First Aid KIT will help prepare you for any emergency on the road.
An essential addition for every vehicle in Australia.
Components - Vehicle First Aid KIT
- 50 x Adhesive dressings, sterile individually wrapped
- 1 x Bandage shears, 19cm stainless steel
- 2 x Cotton gauze swabs - individual (3 per pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x CPR Card
- 1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m in zip lock bag
- 2 x Eye pads, sterile
- 1 x Fever scan strip
- 1 x First Aid Booklet
- 5 x Hydro gel, sterile 3.5ml sachets
- 1 x Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm
- 2 x Nitrile gloves (1 pair in CPR KIT)
- 3 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 5cm x 5cm
- 1 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 7.5cm x 10cm
- Note pad (located at the back of the First Aid Booklet) & pencil
- 3 x Plastic bags (3 sizes)
- 2 x Pressure bandage - 1 SMART Bandage, heavy duty, 10cm x 2m; 1 medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m
- 1 x Resuscitation shield, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & skin cleaning wipe (in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Safety pins
- 2 x Saline, sterile 30ml
- 4 x Skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide (1 in CPR KIT)
- 1 x Splinter probes, individual, (5 per pack), sterile
- 1 x Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- 1 x Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel
- 1 x Wound closures (3 per pack), sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 14 medium, sterile
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.